Worldwide Booking Agent
Join our fun and highly energetic team.
You will be required to promote a roster of artists, and manage their worldwide tour diaries.
This position does not require candidate to relocate to Miami, this job can be conducted from home or while traveling. The desired candidate must be ready to take on a challenging position and must have a strong existing network and interest in dance music.
– Management of bookings for DJ’s & Singers
– Build relationships with buyers, promoters and venues
– Liase with labels, artists, tour managers and artists managers
– Negotiate and arrange contracts, riders, fees, production, and guestlist
– Monitor stats, socials, analytics, trends
About Aventure Music Group
- Desire to network at clubs and festivals, Tvs & radios.
- Good negotiation & sales skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently
- Ability to thrive under pressure and execute within strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- A very good understanding of social networking
- Competent computer skills
- 1 year or more of relative work experience a plus
- Passionate about the music & entertainment industry
- You must be fluent in English (other languages a plus)
Our parent company is a Venture Capital, Private Equity firm in Wall St, New York. Our businesses includes :
- Group of Labels
- Music Distribution
- Artist Management
- Rights collection
- Music Production
We manage several record labels, music publishing operations, manage few DJs and singers, music distribution, recording studio, a photo & video studio and a Booking & Events department.
So far we have distributed around 7,000 tracks over the years through several labels.
To Review detailed information about our companies and what we do, please visit the following websites:
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.