With its cozy, book-lined indoor lounge and lushly landscaped courtyard, The Library is the perfect place to meet your friends, shoot some pool, order specialty cocktails and bites from Cleo and see where the night takes you
- Greet and serve all guests warmly
- Prepare drinks according to proper pour policy and up sell product
- Maintain a clean and organized bar
- Monitor and stock bar levels
- Assist with inventories
All candidates must have an exceptional personality and hospitality driven attitude. They must also be polished, professional, friendly, dynamic, and able to multitask and take initiative in a VIP driven and guest service focused environment.
- Previous experience as a barback with High Volume experience
- Maintains a “sense of urgency” attitude for the completion of responsibilities/tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Dedicated and willing to go above and beyond
- Exceptional communication skills and articulation
- Open Availability and Flexible Schedule
Founded in 2002, sbe has quickly emerged as one of the most transcendent forces in hospitality, real estate and entertainment. Helmed by its visionary Founder, Chairman and CEO Sam Nazarian, sbe has established a thriving collection of award-winning hospitality and lifestyle destinations that are developed and managed through its Hotels, Restaurants, Nightlife and Real Estate groups. With the ability to speak to a wide array of lifestyle experiences, sbe has authored a refreshing new vocabulary in hospitality through a voice that’s re-imagining an entire industry.
sbe's exclusive partners include world-renowned design icon Philippe Starck, photographer and pop culture luminary Matthew Ralston and master chefs José Andrés, Michael Mina and Katsuya Uechi. Each one has uniquely influenced the sbe Hospitality Collection and further reinforced sbe’s commitment to curating an uncompromising culture for guests and employees.
Already a proven leader in Southern California, sbe is poised for significant growth. Currently, sbe is expanding many of its flagship hotel, restaurant and nightlife brands into the New York City, Miami, Las Vegas and Houston markets.