BeatSwitch Sales Development reps are responsible for developing highly qualified sales leads for the BeatSwitch sales team. The SDR will generate new business opportunities and create new relationships with BeatSwitch’s target customer in the region: United States – Los Angeles. You will identify and research lists of booking agencies and festival organisers to target and develop effective email and telephone campaigns to generate a healthy and qualified pipeline for our business.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Prospect, uncover and develop new opportunities from outbound activities in your region
- Build a strong pipeline of sales opportunities for the BeatSwitch sales team to deliver on sales targets
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual qualified sales opportunities targets
- Successfully manage, document and overcome prospect objections
- Capture all relevant customer information and sales activities completely into our CRM in order to advance the sales cycle
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
What We’re Looking For
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 1-2 years successful experience in a sales development role within an intense, fast paced, goal oriented environment. Ideally in the music festival industry.
- Knowledge of the music festival landscape in your region and important players in the field
- Previous experience working in an outbound position
- Previous sales experience for SaaS is a plus
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, especially at Director/VP level
- Good telephone presence, self-starter and results driven personality
- Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
- Startup DNA is required
What we offer
- A versatile full-time job in a healthy company
- A good renumeration for your grit in targeting the right customers and for meeting our mutual goal by converting them into regular BeatSwitch users
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up conquering the world
- Talented and dynamic colleagues who support you in becoming the best Sales Development Representative
Do you think you’re the perfect fit for our team? Contact us and make sure to attach your letter of motivation and CV. Please mention the region you live in/will work in when you send us an e-mail.
BeatSwitch is the global platform for artist management that helps festival organizers, artist managers and promoters get more organized. We are empowering the booking process between all stakeholders.
We provide an end-to-end workflow to share and exchange all booking related data and communication. BeatSwitch is this generation’s artist management standard.