You must have a passion for music, know and stay up to date with all trends and news within the industry.
– We are looking to bring on board someone to build, arrange, sign, and manage compilation albums.
If you love finding new music and artists and have always wanted to learn and actually build a compilation album from start to finish then this position is perfect for you.
– You will learn to speak with managers, label executives, licensing managers, artists and more.
– You will learn what it takes to build a great compilation album from start to finish.
– Learn how licensing music works
– You will negotiate/sign tracks
– discover new talent
– Much, much more.
– Great knowledge of Electronic Dance music and all of its genres ( House, Glitch Hop, Trap, Dubstep, Trance, Electro House and more)
– Great ear for music and the ability to discover new talent.
– Excellent verbal and written skills
– Excellent self management skills
– Able to meet deadlines
– Passion for music ( Open to all genres)
– Music industry connections (not necessary but a PLUS)
– Eagerness to advance within the music industry
– Must have a great work ethic and be resourceful
– Attending events as desired/needed in the greater LA area
an example of one of our compilation albums
The Trap Vault Vol.1
list your 5 top EDM artists.
About Cash Gold Records
We are an independent record label with a focus on EDM music. We have released and worked with many artists such as Deorro, J-Trick, Lady Bee, Feliciana, Barely Alive, SpekrFreks, FARLEON, and many more. We are currently looking for a few new interns to join our team that have the same ambition and drive that we have. This is a part time paid internship, 1-3 days a week to start with a chance for more days depending on performance.