Digitally Imported’s music is managed by a dedicated team of talented channel curators who give their time to keep electronic music alive and genres growing.
Channel Curator is a privileged title that will afford you great influence over a genre. We choose our Curators carefully to ensure that we remain known for the high broadcast standards we have today.
You might be a great Channel Curator if:
- You love Digitally Imported.
- You are an obsessive curator of music.
- You own at least 30-40 hours of high quality content (MP3, 320kbps recommended)
- You know your favorite genres well enough that your ears, not pop culture, can tell you what is good.
- You understand the fundamentals of digital media, encoding formats and audio enhancement techniques.
- You are more interested in the success of musicians than achieving fame by playing their music.
- You can communicate clearly in written English.
- You are willing to volunteer hours behind the scenes doing largely unglamorous work, and willing to commit for a long period of time.
If you are one of our ideal candidates, we would love to hear from you!
About Digitally Imported
Digitally Imported is the #1 online radio network for Electronic Music fans around the globe.
One of the first online radio networks to go live in 1999, DI has grown into a destination and lifestyle for over 3 million unique listeners who tune in every month. Digitally Imported offers something unique for every electronic music fan, no matter what style of music you love.