Flavorus is seeking a Client Services Manager to build quality, engaging relationships with the organizers of our top events – ranging from music festivals, venues, nightclubs, and haunts. As the first and main point of contact for event organizers, our support team is the face of the Flavorus brand.
- Train, maintain, and manage client accounts with genuine enthusiasm to ensure ongoing satisfaction and client success
- Demonstrate complete comprehension of the Flavorus online ticketing system and box office software, in order to successfully troubleshoot and advise new and existing clients
- Plan, staff, and oversee operations for a three to five thousand person event on your own
- 1-3 years of client account management experience
- Concrete experience developing professional client relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- A tech savvy, dependable team player with the ability to stay organized and remain calm in high pressure situations
- Experience working live events is a plus
The position is full time and salary with benefits. Pay is based on experience. To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit on our Client Services team.
Check back at EDMJobs.com for more music industry job listings like CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER at Flavorus.
When you want your ticketing done right: technology, marketing, and service.