Who are you?
A music lover….Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed.
Seeking an Executive Assistant who will provide a full range of administrative support including scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, making travel arrangements, processing expense reports and assisting with special projects to the CEO and CMO of the company.
· Arranges company dinners and corporate functions + answering questions and meeting requests
· Serves as liaison between the executive and external/internal clients
· Arranges travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas
· Books transportation; arranges lodging and meeting accommodations
· Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans
· Improves the quality of task results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes then implementing changes
· Provides a “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the executive’s time
· Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
· Supports the related administrative needs
· Candidates must be willing and able to work flexible hours, this will include working long hours, late nights, and sometimes weekends
· The ideal candidate must have an impeccable attention to detail along with deeply ingrained street smarts
· The candidate must be an incredibly quick-thinker and an adept problem-solver
· Applicants should be able to work in highly demanding environment while being able handle varying personalities and work styles with grace and tact
· Solid knowledge of how to execute common office tasks in tandem with more complicated projects is also highly valued
· Basic skills in Microsoft Office Suite and an aptitude for technology and social media are essential
· Strong written and Oral communication skills
· The ability to independently manage one’s time and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet associated deadlines
· The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
· Tech savvy and proficient on Mac OS is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
· Recent college graduates who are extremely hungry and looking for their step in the door to the music industry under one of the most respected individuals in the musical world are encouraged to apply