In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the in-house Corporate Communications team with multiple projects as needed. From heavy proofreading of data and content to trafficking of materials across multiple departments, this position will be responsible for heavy communication flow and will require a high level of organization. This position will also involve general administrative and clerical tasks including data entry and research.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, PR or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of administrative experience, preferably in entertainment or PR
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects at once
- Attention to detail
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Professional and mature demeanor
Job LocationLos Angeles, California, United States
About Creative Artists Agency
Leading entertainment and sports agency CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, video games, theater, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.