We are looking for an api architect, ruby developer, cloudkit-curious, electronic music obsessed engineer to join our team in North Beach SF for an incredible ride.
skills we are looking for:
– +2 years Ruby on Rails experience (i.e. full time ruby coding for a live commercial web venture)
– RESTful API design and HTTP protocols, especially HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
– know your way around AWS like a boss
– interest in improving customer engagement, retention, and monetization metrics by analyzing attribution, acquisition, and event-tracking
– bonus points for reactJS for front end
benefits you can expect:
– small team with visionary, experienced founder, 2 killer iOS devs, inspired ux designer and music engineers. backed by google, true ventures and kleiner perkins
– fanatical highly engaged base of users around the world who dj with our app
good cash and upside
– sweet office in the heart of north beach (on top of reveille coffee, across street from house of nanking and molinaris) with epic rooftop access
built in detox kazbah onsite w massage chair
Crossfader is the number one DJ app for global millennials who love music. It's been two years since we launched Crossfader and we are starting to see some exciting trends in terms of engagement and monetization with the debut of Crossfader Pro ($4.99/month). Our core audience is 13-19 year olds, mostly male, all over the world. The app has been downloaded more than a million times, we have one hundred thousands monthly actives creating mixes just by tilting and shaking their iPhones. No expensive hardware or complicated software required. This is a truly mobile-only experience. Users remix from a cloud-based library of thousands of new and classic tracks with fresh loops added daily. Like a global electronic drum circle, the Crossfader community has remixed together for almost sixty years so far!