Dank Management is an LA-based digital creative company specializing in organic audience development & engagement. We’re the dankest social media firm in the game, providing our various audiences and clients with viral content which influences more than 2% of all Facebook users on a weekly basis. Our office space lies in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, working in tandem with local art gallery “Think Tank” to power our operations.
Dank Management is looking for an internet-savvy individual to take under our wing as a Dank Meme intern. You will work closely with team members who will mentor and guide you in the development your own networking skills and abilities. You will have the opportunity to get hands-on experience in our rapidly-growing network that lies behind viral media culture, while working in a unique and fun environment.
Ideal candidates should have a strong eye for humorous content, be able to work fast while staying worganized, and most importantly, have a strong passion for memes and the community behind them.
Duties for this position include:
- Helping create, curate, and schedule content across our network of 120million+ followers
- Corresponding w/ our network’s Influencers for various campaigns
- Researching & Pitching new Influencers on Facebook & Instagram
- Managing & Reporting large-scale social campaigns on Instagram and Facebook
- Email Campaign Management via Mailchimp
- Assisting with writing and editing articles for our Community Blog
- Available up to 20 hours/week (at our HQ in Downtown Los Angeles, CA)
- Enrolled in college actively pursuing a degree in one of the following fields: Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Business, Film/Television/Video
- Strong understanding of major social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment in both team and individual settings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation
Extra Skills Considered:
- Google App Suite (Drive, Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Graphic Design/Video Editing (Adobe Suite preferred)
- Facebook Ads
This is an unpaid internship position, you may count it for school credit if needed. However, this position does have potential employment opportunities beyond an internship. Please, do not apply for this position unless you are able to count it towards college credit.