WHO ARE WE?
Insomniac Holdings, LLC (“Insomniac”), produces innovative music festivals and events featuring immersive multisensory environments enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting and sound design, large-scale art installations, interactive circus and theatrical performances, boundary-pushing special effects and pyrotechnics, and fan participation. Insomniac has produced more than 250 music events for more than 3 million attendees in California, Nevada, Colorado, Washington, Texas, Florida, New York, and Puerto Rico. Founded by Pasquale Rotella, Insomniac has been based in Los Angeles since it started in 1993.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Insomniac, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Insomniac is looking for a Digital Media Supervisor with 3+ years of media experience, in both the media buying and publisher space. The Supervisor will work closely with the team of Directors to develop high-level digital strategy as well as manage a planning team (planner and coordinator). He or she will be accountable for all aspects of the strategy, planning, implementation, and tracking for paid media and site traffic.
- Buy digital media – display, social, email, and search.
- Research media tracking platforms – ComScore, Nielsen, etc.
- Emphasis on programmatic, Facebook, search, and analytics.
- Trafficking and ad serving (DFA, DFP, Sizmek, Atlas, etc), as well as third-party servers and tools.
- Supervise the day-to-day media planning, implementation and tracking of digital media campaigns.
- Work with all departments to ensure campaigns are consistent and executed properly.
- Develop timelines for all projects and ensure that goals are met; prioritize and assign team members to the right projects.
- Analyze data proficiency as well as actively find new opportunities to improving digital strategy and tactical optimizations.
- Perform direct response optimizations towards ticket purchases.
- Prepare and present media decks for pre and post campaign.
- Execute and negotiate RFPs.
- Manage and approve all department-related budgets.
- Exert strong professional interactional skills with clients, vendors, sponsors, both in person and in writing.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Some travel required (economy).
- Reports to marketing director.
- 3+ years of experience of media experience, in both the media buying and publisher space.
- Background in digital media buying across multiple channels including display, social, email, and search.
- Should have a thorough understanding of research media tracking platforms such as ComScore and Nielsen.
- Must understand trafficking and ad serving (DFA, DFP, Sizmek, Atlas, etc), as well as third party servers and tools.
- Must be proficient in Google analytics and have a good understanding of on-site metrics (session duration, bounce rate, etc).
- Must exhibit understanding in publisher-side content analytics.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge in all facets of the digital space (tracking, attribution, analytics, etc).
- Must have a strong POV and be able to justify ROI behind strategic decisions.
- Exert critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as high attention to detail.
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Suite as well media platforms stated above.
- Must conduct all matters and communications in a professional and courteous manner as a representative of the company.
- Must be motivated with an “everything is possible” attitude.
- Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small.
- Must be passionate about electronic music!
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to continuously stand or walk.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- May frequently work in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees.
- Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels in the work environment.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Insomniac strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Insomniac recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Check back at EDMJobs.com for more music industry job listings like DIGITAL MEDIA SUPERVISOR at Insomniac Holdings, LLC.
About Insomniac Holdings, LLC
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world.