The DJ List (http://thedjlist.com/) is the world’s largest DJ directory and electronic music source online. We’re looking for young motivated interns with a passion for dance music, willing to interview artists, review albums, write articles and features, edit profiles and build relationships with agencies and music labels. Participants in the internship will leverage and expand their online research knowledge, writing and advocacy skills, and build a broad portfolio of online writing samples. Applicants should have a strong interest in and be passionate about Electronic Dance Music, as well as, possess good writing and internet skills. Tasks & Requirements:
- Passion and understanding of dance music
- Open minded to all genres of music
- Outgoing, self-motivated, multi-tasking and ability to solve problems on their own
- Have strong writing skills
- Ability to write; news, reviews and features
- Interview artists (can involve access to venues/shows to do interviews and/or just be at the show for write ups/reviews)
- Data aggregation (editing artists, venues and label profiles on the site)
- Must have own laptop
- Previous experience in EDM preferred
This is an unpaid internship. Intern will receive references (letters + verbal) and industry networking experience, The DJ List branded apparel, entrance to events and working at one of the original dance music destinations online. This position has possibility to convert to a full-time/paid position.
About The Dj List
The World's Largest DJ Directory & Dance Music Resource.