Since 1999, Brighton based Elite Music Management has represented breakthrough DJs, producers and label parties.
We are looking for dynamic, talented individuals to work as part of a hard-working team.
You will be required to promote a roster of acts, and manage their worldwide tour diaries. You will liaise with artists, managers and promoters on a daily basis.
– Passion for dance music (primarily house to techno)
– Desire to network at clubs, festivals and conferences
– Good negotiation & sales skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently
– Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
– Attention to detail- Good organizational skills- A very good understanding of social networking
– Competent IT skills
– For the booking agent position, previous experience is essential – either as an agent or assistant agent wanting to step up.
About Elite Music Management
Elite Music Management are the international booking agents for a roster of exceptional talent.
Elite was set up in 1999 by Paul and Jolanda Wells in the wake of Carl Cox's Ultimate agency, and has since grown from strength to strength. James Bullock, Darren James-Thomas, Chris Lamb & Lucy Atkinson are now part of the team.