Wynn Resorts is a Fortune 500 company led by hospitality industry visionary Steve Wynn. Currently operating in the top two casino gaming markets in the world, Wynn is financially stable and growth oriented. Our 12,000 employees at our Wynn Las Vegas and Encore properties have helped us win more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn resorts are known for their innovative design, luxury offerings, and exceptional guest service. Joining Wynn means working for a leader in the global resort industry, one that has set today’s standards and will likely define them tomorrow.
The Beach Club Seasonal Lifeguard is responsible for providing professional and courteous customer service to each and every guest. Service should be consistent with Forbes 5 Star Standard rating. All duties and assignments are to be performed according to departmental and Wynn company standards.
- Maintain a safe and clean area in and around swimming area
- Complete daily set up and break down of the pool deck
- Consistently delivering exceptional service to every guest while interacting and entertaining in a professional manner
- Ensure safety as a first priority in accordance to Lifeguard and CPR Certifications
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work station in accordance with Clark County Health standards
- Assist guests in pool related services
- Flexibility to perform other job related tasks as deemed necessary by management
- Adhere to and enforcing company specific safety policies.
About Encore Beach Club
Home to artists like David Guetta, Diplo and Kaskade, Encore Beach Club was named Las Vegas Dayclub of the Year by Nightclub & Bar’s Top 100. Encore Beach Club features twenty six cabanas, each stocked with refrigerator, flat screen TV and a plush daybed. Eight bungalows each offer a private bathroom, infinity dipping pool, cooling system, a view of the Las Vegas strip from a private balcony and an exciting oasis-like pool scene.