Native Instruments is looking for an Events Producer to join our International Marketing team. In this exciting role you will be responsible for developing and leading external and internal events, initiatives and projects, in alignment with our global events strategy. From brand events and sales summits to community, networking and team events, from product workshops to festivals and online events – you will support NI’s vision of connecting with customers, partners and opinion leaders on a personal level. You will work closely with Brand Marketing, Sales, Creative and Operations teams.
- Manage all aspects of events planning and execution, identify goals and metrics for success, communicate results via post-event management summaries
- Liaise with internal teams and stakeholders to develop and present concepts for events and real-world initiatives, ensure projects conform to the strategic framework and identify opportunities for global brand presence
- Create and manage project budgets, including internal and external resources
- Research and book venues, liaise closely with the internal Artist Relations team to identify and book talent
- Work with and manage vendors, brand partners and other external stakeholders
- Create briefings and coordinate production of marketing deliverables, promote projects via website, newsletter and social channels
Ensure all communications and properties conform to NI brand guidelines
- You have 4-5 years’ experience in leading events and cross-disciplinary projects for a corporation or lifestyle brand, preferably in a music-related field
- Your ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects at the same time has been tested in the field
- Your approach to work is detail-oriented, with very good organization and communication skills
- You are highly motivated and able to work well under pressure
- You know how to interface between cross-functional teams to deliver flawless execution
- You have a proven track record of meeting deadlines
- You are familiar with the music industry, and you ideally have a good understanding of music and media culture today
- Familiarity with Native Instruments products is preferred, but not essential
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written English
- You are willing to travel and work nights / weekends
MARKETING AT NATIVE INSTRUMENTS
The Marketing team at Native Instruments consists of over 50 staff worldwide – all dedicated to making sure the company’s products are properly presented and explained to the outside world. Creating excitement and demand is the name of the game, with the Native Instruments website and newsletter as central tools of communication. The Marketing team looks both after strategic and conceptual aspects of branding and market communication, as well as creative aspects like video production, graphic and web design, and copywriting. Marketing is also responsible for PR tasks like press and artist relations, events, and social media / community management.
About Native Instruments
Native Instruments develops innovative software and hardware for computer-based audio production and DJing - products that push technological boundaries and open up new creative horizons for professionals and amateurs alike.