Infamous PR is seeking highly-motivated individuals to participate in its fast-paced internship program. Applicants should have an interest in dance music and be ready to learn the in-and-outs of working in the music PR industry. Infamous PR’s program is highly-involved and offers hands-on training and experience that is invaluable to working in the industry.
Infamous PR represents some of the biggest acts in dance music, including Eric Prydz, Nero, Matthew Koma and The Martinez Brothers, as well as festivals like CRSSD, Desert Hearts, and Awakenings NYC, We are a dedicated group that are passionate about what we do and the music we represent, and are seeking interns that are just as excited about the music and industry as we are.
As an intern at Infamous PR, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Research background information for upcoming artist campaigns
- Drafting and sending pitches to media for upcoming shows, song debuts, and more
- Sending press releases out to media for nation-wide campaigns
- Establishing relationships with members of the dance music media & press
- Creating and building lists of contacts
- Directly assisting publicists for a number of other tasks
If experience in the dance music industry is something you would like to gain, then please send an email with your resume, cover letter, and expected availability.