Do you love music? Looking for a great resume addition? Want to work right from your dorm room?
We are a leader in the legal streaming of DJ mixes and are seeking passionate music fans that can contribute to the growth of the company.
Your internship will require you to listen to exclusive music from some of the world’s greatest DJs (yes, that’s right) while assisting the company in areas such as track research, production, blogging, artist relations, and more.
– Must be currently enrolled in college
– Must be able to commit for at least 90 days (can stay longer)
– Able to commit at least 10 hours/week
– A computer or laptop with stable access to the Internet
– Basic Internet & tech skills
– Communication, organizational, time management skills
Although this is a free internship, it’s with an emerging leader in the music industry and will look great on your resume…plus how many jobs require you to listen to awesome exclusive music before anyone else has heard it? At the conclusion of your internship, the company will also provide you with a letter of recommendation.
Space is limited, candidates will be reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis. If interested, please respond via email with your resume. If interested in contributing to our blog, please include a writing sample. Lastly, please include responses for the following questions:
1) Who’s your favorite DJ?
2) What’s your favorite genre?
3) How many hours a week do you listen to music?
Our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly if you meet the above requirements. Thank you for your interest and we hope to hear from you soon!
About The Future.FM
The Future FM is a free music platform streaming DJ mixes, live sets, from nightclubs, concerts, festivals; covering EDM, dance, hip-hop rap, rock, underground, ...