JVR recruits self-motivated, energetic, and passionate individuals. Qualified individuals for the position of Event Manager will work to plan and produce concerts, festivals, and corporate events working closely with vendors, venues, and clients. With the opportunity to travel and collaborate with individuals from the music industry, if event planning and a passion for the entertainment industry are something that you believe you have, welcome!
- Develop and produce live events as directed.
- Maintain accurate financial records.
- Stay within budgets set forth.
- Schedule ground/air travel and lodging for staff, crew, and talent.
- Develop project timelines.
- Hire/recruit & terminate personnel as appropriate.
- Establish project staffing.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate staffing.
- At least 18 years old.
- Hold valid state drivers license.
- 6 months to 1 year experience preferred, but not required.
- Superior interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Quickbooks, and others.
- Able to work in the U.S. without permission.