Listen Up is currently seeking an Office Assistant to provide support to our expanding LA team.
The Office Assistant is responsible for organizing and maintaining all administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of our office.
You will report directly to the Head of Press and you will be responsible for the day to day coordination of all office operations, as well as providing support to the team.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised, pro-active, detail orientated and adept at using all programmed in the Microsoft office suite, especially word and Excel.
Duties to include
· Monitoring stock of supplies, stationary, comp slips and business cards
· Assist the Accounts Manager with accounts administration and ad hoc tasks
· Office Management Research
· Facilitating works
· Answers all incoming calls in a professional manner and transfers to the relevant person or takes a message
· Support with all HR administration i.e. holiday, sickness, reviews, appraisals
· Ensures that the condition and appearance of office are tidy and presentable
· Distributes post and deliveries to the relevant people
· Arranges outgoing post
· Ad hoc task
· Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite with excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word
· Attention to detail
· Exceptional organisational skills with ability to prioritise and manage workload
· Desire and commitment to provide a high level support service with the ability to work in a confidential and responsible manner
· Able to use judgement to know when to ask for help and guidance
· Uses initiative and can work independently, taking responsibility for own work
About Listen Up
Listen Up provides a bespoke 360 promotional service offering radio, club, online and print campaigns in the UK and worldwide, consistently delivering results to clients in a diverse range of musical genres.
Using our expertise across National and Specialist radio, we have developed long-standing relationships with the key Heads of Music, producers and DJs who will help break your record over the airwaves, and our regular contact with the biggest international touring club DJs means we are ideally placed to get your records played at festivals and nightclubs and heard live by music fans across the world.
With in-depth knowledge of the difficult to navigate and constantly evolving world of press we ensure targeted solutions and the delivery of maximum exposure across all channels, both digital and physical. Our experience, credentials and long-standing relationships with the world’s largest and most influential publications and online portals mean that whether it is an artist, record label, event or festival, we can provide a campaign tailored to your needs.
We place our clients directly in the spotlight with the experience and ideas to fit your needs and maximise your music’s potential.
We’re listening, are you?