Our mission is to promote our music equipment in a way that’s exciting and spreads the word to musicians and producers. We are looking to find skilled, dedicated, passionate professionals to join our small but rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate is a confident & creative individual who can effectively manage all aspects of production & equipment operation on set.
Technically proficient & self-sufficient video producer with experience shooting, lighting, and sound recording; Interface with internal and external clients while managing on-set operations.
- Collaborate with producers, designers, and editors on quick-turnaround projects
- Act as the primary cinematographer and camera operator for the majority of shoots
- Able to assemble & manage additional crew/support for larger scale projects
- Must be meticulous, technical, organized, multi-tasking and creative at the same time
- Should be as comfortable lighting and shooting in our studio as they are out on location
- Passionate about storytelling and making things look beautiful
- Love of still photography a plus (our video studio and photography studio are side-by-side)
- Strong cinematography reel required
- NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit
Continually the first to adopt and develop new technologies that advance the mixing experience for DJs at every level, Numark empowers DJs with revolutionary products that seamlessly combine classic feel with cutting-edge performance capability. Over its 40-year history, Numark has been responsible for introducing hundreds of industry firsts, among them the first DJ mixer with a built-in sampler, DM1775, the first professional dual CD player, CD5020, the first hard-drive based DJ system, HDCD1, the first iOS enabled DJ systems, iDJ, and the first motorized DJ control surface, CDX, which was later incorporated into the NS7 and NS7II controllers. Numark is a proud member of the inMusic Brands family.