Overview of Job Function(s):
To conceive and design creative collateral, including: packaging, advertisements, web graphics, trade show graphics, product guides and various marketing materials that reflect each brand’s identity.
- Conceptualize and design marketing materials for print and web.
- Serve as design lead for a brand, establishing a creative and consistent look and feel.
- Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion, from concept to the finished piece. Must collaborate with various teams, including Marketing, Industrial Design, Interaction Design and Product Management.
- Responsible for executing and/or art directing product photo shoots, as well as photo re-touch.
- Effectively collaborates with all members of the design team.
- 3-5 years working within a design firm or creative team environment with a solid background in print, packaging, advertising, photography, branding, typography and web design.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with emphasis on graphic design and/or web design. A portfolio is required for consideration.
- Must be a strong conceptual thinker who’s able to quickly sketch ideas in collaboration with others.
- Self-driven and resourceful with the ability to work within tight deadlines and juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Highly proficient with current version of Adobe Create Suite. Familiarity with additional software is a plus.
Continually the first to adopt and develop new technologies that advance the mixing experience for DJs at every level, Numark empowers DJs with revolutionary products that seamlessly combine classic feel with cutting-edge performance capability. Over its 40-year history, Numark has been responsible for introducing hundreds of industry firsts, among them the first DJ mixer with a built-in sampler, DM1775, the first professional dual CD player, CD5020, the first hard-drive based DJ system, HDCD1, the first iOS enabled DJ systems, iDJ, and the first motorized DJ control surface, CDX, which was later incorporated into the NS7 and NS7II controllers. Numark is a proud member of the inMusic Brands family.