Do you believe that a strong content strategy can drive web traffic? The Content Marketing Intern will focus on building our blog into a marketing machine. You will regularly create unique and engaging blog content that will drive traffic to NV Concepts’ event pages. You will help to ensure that we have a consistent content pipeline that will include the creation and sharing of interviews, event reviews, industry news and other content.
In this position you will:
– Contribute one to two blog posts per week
– Follow artists and other industry news sources to aid in the creation of web content
– Draft social media content for the NV Concepts accounts
– Communicate with artist teams to set up interviews
– Occasionally draft email blasts for NV Concepts events
– Collaborate with fellow NV Concepts interns on a music industry research project that will be presented to the company at the end of your internship
What it’ll take to crush this position:
– Must be familiar with WordPress or similar content management systems
– Minimum one year blogging experience (will be required to provide writing samples)
– Familiar with Constant Contact or similar email marketing tools
– Familiar with Hootsuite or other social media engagement and listening tools
– Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
– Basic knowledge of Photoshop preferred
About NV Concepts
Massachusetts-based NV Concepts was founded in 2008 by Tim Bonito and Richard Hutchinson. Tim and Rich recognized an entertainment gap within the New England college markets, a gap they quickly filled with major concerts and events starting at their alma mater, the University of Massachusetts, and hometown of Springfield, MA. Nearly 1,500 shows later, NV Concepts is one of the leading independent concert companies in the country operating in over 10 different markets currently.
An event production, promotions, talent buying and artist management company, NV Concepts operates nationwide specializing in concert experiences and events. Their arena level events have featured artists such as Tiesto, deadmau5, Skrillex and many of the world’s biggest DJ’s. NV Concepts also prides itself on delivering the best possible fan experience, taking into account the difference music makes in people’s lives and how it resonates within every person that attends a show.