Our Subject Matter Experts are on the pulse of artist trends, releases and other industry news. They strive to be active members and leaders of their local dance music communities. They are vocal, sociable and have the ability to communicate freely and effectively.
In this position you will:
– Provide weekly reports on industry and artist trends
– Research highly engaging and viral content for our social media team to share
– Brainstorm ideas for original content creation and event promotional efforts (digital and grassroots)
– Engage with community members to discover valuable insights to improve artist bookings and show experiences
– Attend non-NV Concepts shows and festivals to understand and report on best practices to increase fan experience
What it’ll take to crush this position:
– Extensive knowledge of a range of electronic music genres and artists
– Attends shows and festivals regularly
– Trendsetter and early-adopter of new sub-genres
– Fully engulfed by dance music culture
– Keen eye for potentially viral content
– Passion for advancing the local dance music culture
About NV Concepts
Massachusetts-based NV Concepts was founded in 2008 by Tim Bonito and Richard Hutchinson. Tim and Rich recognized an entertainment gap within the New England college markets, a gap they quickly filled with major concerts and events starting at their alma mater, the University of Massachusetts, and hometown of Springfield, MA. Nearly 1,500 shows later, NV Concepts is one of the leading independent concert companies in the country operating in over 10 different markets currently.
An event production, promotions, talent buying and artist management company, NV Concepts operates nationwide specializing in concert experiences and events. Their arena level events have featured artists such as Tiesto, deadmau5, Skrillex and many of the world’s biggest DJ’s. NV Concepts also prides itself on delivering the best possible fan experience, taking into account the difference music makes in people’s lives and how it resonates within every person that attends a show.