Do you rock it on social media? Live and breathe dance music? NV Concepts is now searching for summer and fall Social Media & Marketing Interns who will help guide and participate in our marketing strategy.
In this position, you will:
- Assist in day-to-day promotions of weekly club events, concerts and festivals
- Communicate directly with artist management teams to arrange various marketing initiatives
- Strategize and implement new marketing strategies to promote events
- Participate in launching new events
- Create and maintain paid advertising campaigns
- Research and report on industry trends and competitor strategies
- Compile and organize data from NV’s social channels
- Engage with NV Concepts audiences
What it’ll take to crush this position:
- Knowledge and a strong desire to work in the electronic dance music industry is a MUST.
- Must actively use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- Experience drafting social media content for a business, preferably in entertainment
- Familiarity with Hootsuite or other social media engagement and listening tools
- Familiarity with advertising on Facebook and Google AdWords a plus
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Ideal candidate will be 21+ so that you may attend the majority of our events, this is not required.
Note that this is an unpaid internship. Applicants must be in college and able to earn college credits.
About NV Concepts
Massachusetts-based NV Concepts was founded in 2008 by Tim Bonito and Richard Hutchinson. Tim and Rich recognized an entertainment gap within the New England college markets, a gap they quickly filled with major concerts and events starting at their alma mater, the University of Massachusetts, and hometown of Springfield, MA. Nearly 1,500 shows later, NV Concepts is one of the leading independent concert companies in the country operating in over 10 different markets currently.
An event production, promotions, talent buying and artist management company, NV Concepts operates nationwide specializing in concert experiences and events. Their arena level events have featured artists such as Tiesto, deadmau5, Skrillex and many of the world’s biggest DJ’s. NV Concepts also prides itself on delivering the best possible fan experience, taking into account the difference music makes in people’s lives and how it resonates within every person that attends a show.