Parazhit is currently seeking a handful of talented and reasonably experienced writers who not only have a passion for dance music, but are also very knowledgeable about a plethora of its facets and intricacies. As a member of our team, you will get a chance to write on a myriad of topics in the dance music scene, such as the latest news from around the industry, new track previews and releases, show/festival previews and reviews, album commentary, editorials, and so much more.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and attributes:
– A professional, well established, college-level writing style that is free of basic grammatical errors.
– A sound knowledge of all dance music genres, with specialties in a few of your sub-genres of choice.
– A basic understanding of industry trends and habits.
– The ability to search for and identify new music from both established and up and coming artists.
The many perks of being a part of our team are as follow:
– An amazing lifetime experience.
– A reputable name to put on your resume.
– Press passes to provide coverage for events.
– A place to channel yourself and be heard by our large following.
– Plus MUCH MUCH more.
With over 5M listeners each month, Parazhit is the world’s largest electronic music radio station. Founded in 2010 with a single channel, Parazhit is today available via the Web, mobile applications, and third-party streaming partners. Through a vast catalog of electronic music, Parazhit ensures a superior listening experience with
authenticity, originality, and depth.
Based in the center of Amsterdam, NL, Parazhit has worked and partnered with major event companies including ID&T, Ultra Music Festival, Alda Events, Live Nation etc. We have an excellent relationship with more than 80 artists’ management including Hardwell, Martin Garrix, Afrojack, Don Diablo, The Chainsmokers, Steve Aoki, Avicii just to name a few.