Digitally Imported seeks an experienced Product Development Manager who is passionate about technology and music. This role is tasked to manage the organization’s product development and processes. The Product Development Manager is responsible for managing product plans, product roadmaps, and rollout of production-ready software and applications. A perfect candidate is someone that can understand, prepare and communicate product vision, ensure accurate product requirements, and meet deadlines based on company’s overall objectives. This role is required to collaborate cross-functionally with remote teams/individuals working all over the world.
- Manage company’s product development in alignment with business goals, desired customer experience, and overall market opportunities to ensure industry leadership.
- Oversee key projects, processes, and performance in relation to product planning, execution and deliverables
- Create product plans to achieve organizational objectives. Define and document processes to improve efficiency and quality standards while optimizing product strategy and time to market.
- Lead product development and development teams from initial inception to final product
- Manage product development lifecycle from initial inception to final product.
- Ensure that products meet the brand standards as well as consumer needs
- Conduct technical, competitive, and trend analysis to identify and evaluate potential product features
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Represent, advocate for and manage product management goals through relationships with industry service providers and associations. Interaction with peers both in and out of the organization to better understand commitments and requirements.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, management, or a related field
- Knowledgeable in Agile and/or Kanban methodology
- Minimum of 5 years as a product manager and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments in strategic planning, implementation, and execution in mid-sized company or division
- Minimum of 5 years managing software deliverables across web and mobile applications
- Strategic thinker, able to plan and execute business strategy in the details and big picture
- Proactive problem solver, who can work collaboratively and independently without direct supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Relationship building both internally and externally
- Knowledgeable in online music market
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
About Digitally Imported
Digitally Imported is the #1 online radio network for Electronic Music fans around the globe.
One of the first online radio networks to go live in 1999, DI has grown into a destination and lifestyle for over 3 million unique listeners who tune in every month. Digitally Imported offers something unique for every electronic music fan, no matter what style of music you love.