Handle Recruitment are looking for a Project Coordinator & Label Assistant to join a well-respected and distinctive contemporary classical music label. This is a great opportunity for a music industry professional who is passionate about the production process and interested in the exploration of new approaches to the classical music genre.
- General production coordination: liaise with production departments on prices, production timelines, delivery dates, in-stock dates
- Arrange for all product parts to be supplied to the right departments in the correct formats
- Liaise with designers/editorial, photographers, studios, video producers, external licensors to arrange and coordinate delivery of product parts and marketing tools, including quality control
- Arrange contracts and payment processes
- Arrange recordings: coordinate contacts with halls, artists, orchestras, recording teams, publishers, arrange recording related artist travel and contracts
- Create schedules for recording sessions
- Administrate delivery of sample products to artists and suppliers
- Assist with research for new recordings
- Coordinate internal and external synch and compilation requests
- Proven administrative experience and PA skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner, using discretion where required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Diligent, responsible individual
- A bright and proactive self-starter, who has a strong sense of initiative
- Flexible and adaptable to different situations and personalities
- Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel and Outlook
About Handle Recruitment
We recruit across multiple business disciplines including Digital, Sales & Marketing, Office Support, PR & Communications, Human Resources, Finance, Legal and Fashion/Retail.
The recruitment services we offer cover Temporary Recruitment, Contract Recruitment, Permanent Recruitment, Interim Recruitment and Executive Search.