Temple Nightclub is building a strong team of promoters. A promoter is someone who promotes club events by creating a buzz and spreading information about it. The primary function of the position is to increase venue attendance and build a loyal following via pass/flyer distribution, networking, social media marketing, and guestlist submission. Clients usually use promoters to gain access to the hottest events and parties in town so they are an important part of the nightlife industry. Promoters are compensated based on performance and can be very lucrative depending on the work put in.
- Highly self-motivated and dependable
- 21+ years
- Ability to present a professional and neat appearance
- Access to Email/internet access
- Outgoing with great communication skills
- Strong network of locals preferred but not required
- Ability to work morning and afternoon shifts
The employment details listed above are to give the applicant a general overview of the position. It is not intended to be a complete job description of all duties, responsibilities, and/or qualifications required for this specific job.