We’re seeking Promotions Work-Trade Applicants!
The Do LaB is currently recruiting promotional work-trade contributors for our 2016 Lightning in a Bottle campaign! Join our Promo Squad and help us spread the word in your city!
Would you like to be involved with music festival promotions? Hoping to learn more about entertainment promotions and advertising? The Do LaB’s Promo Squad is the perfect way to do all of those all while creating an opportunity for you to earn your pass for LIB. This is a great option for those who want to contribute to the team and need a little extra financial help to secure a pass. We are a dedicated, hard working team and are opening this opportunity up for like-minded individuals. Please note, this is a volunteer work-trade position.
Our Work-Trade program is simple! Please check our requirements before inquiring.
– Positivity and collaboration are a huge part of our team’s philosophy. The ideal candidate demonstrates both!
– Must be of minimum legal age (18+) to enter nightclubs and music festivals to which you will be promoting at.
– 30 Hrs. of scheduled promotions time earns your festival pass! Yes, that’s right, this is a work-trade program. Your Team Lead will schedule your promotional hits and record your hours. It will be your responsibility to clearly communicate your schedule and availability with your team lead so they can work out a mutually beneficial schedule! It is recommended that this conversation happens on a weekly basis!
– Every participant must complete a scheduled minimum of 7 hours promotion time per month until completed or by the deadline: May 5, 2016.
– Must have a reliable car or means of transporting yourself.
– Provide Online & Social Media Support.
– Be available to promote late nights and weekends.
– If you’re a College or University student, be our Do LaB/LIB Ambassador on your campus! These are the same requirements, but instead, your sole focus will be campus and local promotions.
– Please be punctual, reliable, respectful and ready to run with a large, but very rewarding campaign!
– Confirmation of your contributions. We require photo proof of all your work and efforts that you have contributed to our campaign. Please have access to a smartphone or a cell phone with a camera to document your work.
What is a Promotional Work-Trade Contributor?
A Promotional work-trade contributor for the Do LaB is a well rounded promoter. There are a mixture of events, nightclub and festival promotions, Social Media and online promotions and street teaming! We run flyer, poster and College/University campaigns all over the United States!
If you meet these requirements, reach out to us! Please only respond if you are interested in solely Do LaB Promotions, all other inquiries are to be submitted through the Do LaB or Lightning In a Bottle websites. www.thedolab.com or www.lightninginabottle.org
Please respond with your resume, past promotions history (if any, but not a requirement), location & nightly/weekend availability!
Use our hashtags online!
We have work-trade opportunities with our teams in:
San Luis Obispo
Bradley / Monterey County
The Bay Area (San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose/Berkeley)
Inland Empire (San Bernardino/Riverside)
Salt Lake City
New York City
Don’t see your city listed? Send us an inquiry with some basic information about yourself and your cities promotions & events. Let us know what’s happening in your city.