Quickstrike Media is a music marketing collective made up of industry professionals who specialize in bringing new music to the masses. We are currently looking for interns that love blogging & social media to help us launch several EDM related websites over the next few months. This position is unpaid but could lead to paid positions in the future based on your understanding of the work.
About the gig:
You will be in charge of the social media accounts for one of our websites (Including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, & Youtube).
Some of your responsibilities may include:
– Setting up and designing new profiles
– Scheduling content (Posts)
– Responding to messages and comments.
– Creating Content (Interviews, Blog Posts, Live updates)
– Managing basic promotional campaigns (contests & giveaways)
– Filtering submission e mails
– 10 Hours per week (work is 90 % remote & will include attending 2 events per month)
– Solid grammar and spelling
– Passion for music and a real love of Social Media
Bonus if you know:
– Video editing
– Get free tickets & press access to concerts and festivals
– Learn how to run your own music blog
– Make solid connections in the music industry
– Recieve Class Credit if needed
– Work from home and contribute as much as you want
Let us know why you think you would be a great fit for this position.
Please include your resume, portfolio, social media profiles or anything else that would give us a better idea of what you are all about.
About Quickstrike Media
Quickstrike Media is a collective of marketing, PR, & entertainment industry professionals that have come together to combine their talents, strategies and networks under one imprint. With years of experience working with fashion, music, video games and other lifestyle categories, Quickstrike has the ability to come up with creative and original solutions to whatever your digital marketing and content creation/management needs may be.