sbe is currently seeking an Executive Assistant who is a self-starter, career oriented, reliable and pro-active. This position will support both the VP of Special Events and will be responsible for basic executive assistant duties such as calendaring, rolling phone calls, coordinating travel, assisting with projects and coordinating day-to-day activities. This position will interface with executives at all levels and various clientele using discretion and professionalism in all communication. The ideal candidate must have a sincere interest in the Hospitality Industry. Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task at high levels are a must.
- Managing Executive/s calendar/s
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Assisting with and coordinating operations
- Working closely with internal departments on various projects
- Coordinating Travel
- Handling Expense Reports
- Proofing and formatting documents, emphasis in Excel and Word
- Filing, faxing, copying, printing images and plans
- Managing the procurement of Office Supply needs for the Los Angeles corporate facilities
All applicants must be professional, courteous, and friendly. They must demonstrate extreme diplomacy, tact and discretion when greeting guests and responding to requests. The right candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; exhibit good judgment and exceptional organizational skills. He/She must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be solutions oriented and have proven skills in multi-tasking while exhibiting patience and flexibility under pressure.
- At least 3 + years of Executive Assistant experience
- Prior knowledge and experience in the Hospitality or Entertainment Industries preferred
- Proficiency in Excel as well as other Microsoft applications
- Understanding of discretion with sensitive materials
- Highly organized with excellent follow up skills and extreme attention to detail
- Understanding of a “sense of urgency” attitude for the completion of responsibilities/tasks
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing capabilities
- Dedicated and willing to go above and beyond
- Exceptional communication skills and articulation
- Strong email and internet skills
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Strong verbal and writing skills
Founded in 2002, sbe has quickly emerged as one of the most transcendent forces in hospitality, real estate and entertainment. Helmed by its visionary Founder, Chairman and CEO Sam Nazarian, sbe has established a thriving collection of award-winning hospitality and lifestyle destinations that are developed and managed through its Hotels, Restaurants, Nightlife and Real Estate groups. With the ability to speak to a wide array of lifestyle experiences, sbe has authored a refreshing new vocabulary in hospitality through a voice that’s re-imagining an entire industry.
sbe's exclusive partners include world-renowned design icon Philippe Starck, photographer and pop culture luminary Matthew Ralston and master chefs José Andrés, Michael Mina and Katsuya Uechi. Each one has uniquely influenced the sbe Hospitality Collection and further reinforced sbe’s commitment to curating an uncompromising culture for guests and employees.
Already a proven leader in Southern California, sbe is poised for significant growth. Currently, sbe is expanding many of its flagship hotel, restaurant and nightlife brands into the New York City, Miami, Las Vegas and Houston markets.