CrowdTorch is the premier ticketing and venue management platform. Our forward-thinking entertainment technology company builds progressive tools to help venues, artists and promoters better manage their operations, sell more tickets and know their customers.
Now we’re backed by Cvent, one of the world’s largest event management software companies and the #2 software job creator in the country, so we get the best of both worlds – the scrappiness and agility (and fun!) of a high-growth tech startup with the upward mobility, strength and stability of a publicly-traded company.
We believe in hiring based on talent not years of experience. As a Senior Front End Developer you’ll work as a key member of our development team and help to deliver scalable, high-performance ticketing solutions. This is your opportunity to get in early on cutting edge technology projects within a fast-paced high-growth startup.
Cvent’s Technology Team is a great opportunity for you to:
- Work closely with information architects and business analysts in our offices around the world to define project requirements
- Explore new ways to balance aesthetics with technical platform capabilities and limitations
- Work collaboratively to deliver production-ready interfaces using HTML, CSS and JS
- Ensure that development best practices and standards are followed
- Act as an HTML/CSS/JS guru in collaboration with development team
- We’re constantly strive to grow our people, and you’ll play a direct hand in mentoring those around you
- Develop responsive, mobile-friendly web applications that are far and away the leader in the industry
Skills / Qualifications we are seeking:
- Around 4 or more years experience with Front End Development, preferably with a focus on responsive mobile web tools
- Experience using jQuery and Angular JS
- A profound appreciation for test driven development
- Experience working on cross-functional, Agile teams
- Your understanding of web accessibility, ARIA and 508-compliance is a big plus
CrowdTorch is the ultimate solution for all your event marketing needs. Our six primary components – ticketing, mobile, engagement, website, social, and insight – make up the core of the platform. Using a single, platform solution like CrowdTorch just makes sense. It's easier for you to manage, you get more control over every step, and your audience gets a consistent, familiar experience from start-to-finish.