Quickstrike Media is looking for a savvy social media intern to help with it’s growing family of media websites. If you have a passion for music, an eye for future talent, and the skills to manage clients, then this just might be for you.
We are based in Los Angeles and share an office space in West Hollywood.
About this position.
Social Media Influencers are quickly becoming the marketing tool of choice for many companies all over the world. Quickstrike Media is building it’s own team of influential users and will soon have an established roster of talent to help with everything from music promotion to ticket sales.
– As an A&R intern, you will help us identify new social media influencers on a variety of platforms.
– You will have a chance to build your own roster which you could manage and monetize.
– This position is unpaid but could quickly turn into a full time paid gig for the right fit.
– You can use this internship for school credit.
– If you have good ideas, we will listen.
– We are looking for people who know Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Vine, Youtube, Periscope, Reddit, and other popular social platforms.
– We are looking for people who love EDM (all genres), Hard Dance (All hardstyle sub genres), Hip Hop, & Future everything!
– If you have video production or editing skills then please let us know.
When applying for this position please include the following:
– 3 artists you’re currently listening to
– 3-5 sentences on why you want to work in the music industry.
*If we like what you send over, we will get back to you quickly!
Social Media A&R Intern
About Quickstrike Media
Quickstrike Media is a collective of marketing, PR, & entertainment industry professionals that have come together to combine their talents, strategies and networks under one imprint. With years of experience working with fashion, music, video games and other lifestyle categories, Quickstrike has the ability to come up with creative and original solutions to whatever your digital marketing and content creation/management needs may be.