The Midway, a new Arts and Entertainment complex in San Francisco is looking for Social Media interns.
If you are looking for experience in the music & art fields this internship is for you!
Duties would range from assisting with posting, attending events, and assisting with setting up the different social media outlets. For go-getters this position has a lot of room for growth.
- Familiarity with indie bands & the dance music scene is a plus, knowledge of Resident Advisor top 100 is a big plus.
- The right candidate knows social media like the back of their hand, has no problem building an audience on social media outlets from scratch, and can create content for us as well.
- Out of the box marketing/promo strategists are welcome !
- Creativity is encouraged !!
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing/editing press releases = Fantastic !
Check back at EDMJobs.com for more music industry job listings like Social Media Intern at The Midway.
About The Midway
The Midway Project is a labor of love, brought to you by a vibrant and experienced team that is dedicated to providing a hub of creative connectivity in the Bay. With some of the world’s best art, food, and entertainment at its doorstep, San Francisco is the prime locale for the rise of The Midway.
The Midway is a new, multifaceted creative complex in the works at 900 Marin Street in San Francisco. The complex will be a one-of-a-kind space that brings a wide variety of San Francisco’s creative communities together under one synergistic, collaborative roof. Simultaneously a creative resource center and learning facility, the complex will not only house artists and their work but also provide a public space for the general public to engage with and experience San Francisco’s thriving arts and music communities. The Midway will also be an active partner with music and arts-oriented non-profits in the Bay Area.
This cluster of innovative interactive entities will include:
A performance and event space that will house everything from bands & DJs to farmers & art markets
- 3 distinct gallery spaces
- 12 artist studios (subsidized by the Complex) surrounding an artist workshop area
- Sculpture garden
- Bar & lounge
- Teaching Kitchen with auditorium-style seating
- Emerging technologies visual/screening room and area
- Subsidized office space for local creative non-profits
On the edge of the burgeoning Dogpatch neighborhood in San Francisco, the prospective location for The Midway will cater to a wide variety of San Francisco’s inhabitants. Conveniently located one block from Muni with readily accessible bike parking, The Midway will be an easy to reach destination for San Francisco’s food, art and music loving public.