Ticketfly is a technology company that’s transforming live events to make life better for promoters and fans. We are bringing new ways of thinking to live events by centering the experience around the fan and building a powerful integrated marketing and analytics platform to help event promoters serve, engage and enlist their audience. We are a high-performing team building a rapidly growing business, fueled by a desire to forever improve the fan experience. We partner with some of the best venues, promoters, and festivals in North America, including The Independent (SF), Burning Man, Pitchfork Music Festival (Chicago), Austin City Limits Live, Forest Hills Stadium (NY), Brooklyn Bowl, and Merriweather Post Pavilion (Baltimore).
Reporting to the Partner Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Associate will help Ticketfly clients maximize their marketing potential and promote their events across marketing channels. This role will serve as a strategic marketing consultant to Ticketfly’s top venue, promoter, and festival partners to help drive important goals like building brand awareness, acquiring new customers, and selling more tickets. The Digital Marketing Associate will dive deep into client marketing activities to develop marketing plans and campaigns, guide implementation, and measure results.
Strong candidates for this position will have experience executing B2C digital marketing campaigns in one or more channels including email, social media, search engine marketing, location marketing, and display advertising. They will be technically savvy, obsessed with measuring performance, and able to communicate recommendations and results in a clear and compelling way.
- Assist in delivering comprehensive marketing services to top Ticketfly partners, including developing digital marketing plans, providing guidance on copy and A/B testing, performing marketing reviews and delivering in-depth data analysis and reporting to drive optimization efforts
- Create and execute Ticketfly’s consumer email marketing campaigns. Deliver weekly reporting and analytics, identify trends, and share insights and recommendations with cross-functional partners and clients
- Promote client events across Ticketfly’s social media channels and execute contests and other creative marketing tactics to expand Ticketfly’s social media audience
- Monitor client marketing performance trends to recommend digital marketing best practices for various Ticketfly partner segments. Assist in authoring marketing best practices guides as well as thought leadership pieces for partner communications and company PR
- Recommend and manage experimental client marketing campaigns including goal-setting, creative recommendations, targeting, optimization, and measurement
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Sales to develop client case studies and sales collateral
- Assist in driving web and mobile optimization initiatives on Ticketfly.com and partner websites
- At least 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Self-starter with a strong bias for action and experimentation
- Proven knowledge of B2C digital marketing and data analysis, with a track record of delivering outstanding results
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically (getting into the weeds when necessary)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills (staying out of the weeds when necessary)
- High attention to detail and strong project management skills demonstrating the ability to work with tight deadlines and multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Outstanding MS Office skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- High-confidence and composure, low-ego
- Experience driving results at an internet, technology or ecommerce company
- Strong familiarity with data analysis platforms and tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau) and paid advertising platforms (e.g., Google AdWords, AdRoll, Facebook)
- Technical aptitude and familiarity with marketing pixels, retargeting and A/B testing
- A love of music and live events
Ticketfly is a progressive ticketing company that makes it easy to discover events, buy tickets, and share events with your friends – all with world-class technology and customer support.