The Event/VIP Host position requires that you learn and acquire promotional skills (provided through Training & Orientation process) and that you obtain clients who attend White Rabbit Group (WRG) events and constantly expand your clientele list every week.
- Hospitality/Customer Service expert who increases and maintains clients
- Embodies self-control and professionalism in the nightlife industry
- Knowledgeable in Electronic Dance Music (EDM) culture and the artists (music producers/DJs) booked
- Educates + updates clients with WRG event information (i.e. guest-list & ticket prices, arrival time to event, dress code, etc.)
- Markets + promotes WRG events and content every week
- Attends WRG events every week (minimum—once per week)
- Knows how to use and manage personal accounts on all Social Media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Completes Training & Orientation within 1 week of start date
- Delivers required performance tallies every week
- Attends monthly All-Company Team Meeting (OC TEAM – First Tuesday of each month @ 7 pm in WRG OC office; LA TEAM – Last Tuesday of each month @ 7 pm in the LA office)
Through the amount of clients gained/customers brought to WRG events, Event/VIP Hosts will be compensated through a commission pay.
As an Event/VIP Host, your job is not just being a promoter. White Rabbit Group takes pride in developing each member on their team and focuses on each individual’s skill set and experience when creating other funnels of career opportunity for them. We work hard & we play hard.
- At least 18 years of age
- Some experience in sales and/or customer service
- Familiar with EDM lifestyle – nightlife clubs, music events or concerts, festivals
- Bold personality – high energy, outgoing, extremely social, passionate, articulate
- Create or have large network of friends or clients
About White Rabbit Group, Inc.
White Rabbit Group, Inc. is an event production company specializing in Music events that bring the best social entertainment possible. We work to have our events be the events of choice by bringing the best music, venues, and hospitality to our guests with continued collaboration and creativity by our staff. White Rabbit Group is Southern California's leading 18+ EDM (Electronic Dance Music) event in Orange County !
White Rabbit Group is looking to hire individuals that desire to learn about the music industry & music business and become involved in something immensely larger than themselves. WRG is looking for individuals to work in the Orange County & Los Angeles area. WRG has the following positions available: Event Host, Intern, & Street Team Member.
Our most successful event has been Havoc Thursdays @ the Yost Theater, but we have dabbled here and there with weekly events in San Diego and in Anaheim. White Rabbit Group has a lot of projects in the works as far as plans with our events and bookings, such as taking on Fridays (Animal House) and Saturdays (DTSA Saturdays) @ the Yost, and partnering up with CONTROL Fridays @ Avalon in Hollywood (beginning 11/6/15) and even more, including WRG's B!G Block Party w/ 12th Planet, Ookay, UZ, Coone, & 20 + artists taking place in Santa Ana, CA on the corner of 4th St. & Spurgeon St. on 11/25/15 - 3 Stages, Vendors, Live Graffitti Artists, Food Trucks, & more!!!
"IT IS OUR GOAL TO BRING YOU THE BEST SOCIAL ENTERTAINMENT POSSIBLE. WE BELIEVE THAT BRINGING QUALITY MUSIC, VENUES AND HOSPITALITY ARE BASIC NECESSITIES AND THAT ONLY BY PLACING THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE ON CREATIVITY AND PASSION CAN WE SUCCEED IN OUR INDUSTRY. WE BELIEVE IN INNOVATION ON ALL LEVELS AND THAT WORK AND PLAY ARE NOT CONFLICTING IDEAS. WE ARE COMMITTED TO CREATING A FAIR AND HONEST BUSINESS IN AN INDUSTRY KNOWN FOR POOR BUSINESS PRACTICES. WE CREATE AMAZING AND MEMORABLE EXPERIENCES FOR BOTH THE GUESTS AND STAFF THAT SPEND THEIR TIME WITH WHITE RABBIT GROUP. WE BELIEVE LIFE SHOULD BE BETTER FOR EVERYONE WHEN THEY COME INTO CONTACT WITH WHITE RABBIT GROUP, FROM OUR ARTISTS THAT WE BOOK, TO OUR GUESTS, OUR STAFF AND THE VENUES AND AFFILIATES WE WORK WITH. WE CHALLENGE THE KNOWN AND PIONEER THE UNKNOWN, FROM OUR MARKETING CAMPAIGNS TO NEW TECHNOLOGIES. WE BELIEVE IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITIES WE WORK IN AND THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE OUR COMPANY POSSIBLE. IT IS OUR AMBITION TO SHARE THIS ENVIRONMENT AND EXPERIENCE WITH THE WORLD."