Be a part of the WCE team.
This position will execute a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to:
• Assist with the planning of DJ bookings, Talent Booking, & shows
• Assist with the planning and execution of our music festival and other festivals and programs
• Assist with on-the-ground operations at festivals and shows
• Respond to guest list inquiries for events
• Provide customer service for events
• Engage in various facets and types of marketing when necessary
• Communicate with vendors and clients
• Any other tasks that are critical to WCE operations.
• Paid hourly or Salary. TBD
• Valuable experience in the fast growing industry of EDM, YouTube & General Music
• Letter of recommendation from related events
About World Class Entertainment
World Class Entertainment has produced events, festivals and shows for over 18 years.
World Class Entertainment produces some of the most innovative, immersive festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state of the art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large scale art installations, theatrical performers and next generation special effects, these events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction.
The quality of the experience is the company’s top priority. Throughout our 20 year history, World Class Entertainment has produced more than 150 festivals, concerts and special events for nearly 2 million attendees in California, New Jersey, New York, Michigan, Nevada, Washington, Florida and Virginia. The company’s premier annual event attracts over 80,000 fans over a 3 day period.
The NowRoz Festival Team Takes Pride in Every Presentation. Every Event More Unique then the other. World Class Entertainment is Proud to be part of such a Wonderful Community, Growing Together and Collecting Millions of Smiles.
"One Smile is Worth a Thousand Words"