Ableton products are developed by empowered, cross-functional teams guided by agile values and principles.
The mission of our Agile Coaches is to support the teams in their work processes, methodologies, and practices. As an Agile Coach, you are responsible for driving the team’s decision-making process and facilitating their meetings and rituals. You are comfortable with challenging the status quo, driving improvement initiatives and have a ‘people over process’ mindset and approach.
This position is one where you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow more as an Agile Coach by working with the teams, other coaches and management.
- Support teams with their implementation of Agile methodologies.
- Coach team members, teams and their stakeholders.
- Facilitate team meetings, including rituals and problem solving exercises.
- Ensure transparency and assist teams in building effective collaboration and communication.
- Uncover improvement opportunities, lead root-cause analyses and proactively propose counter-measures to address them.
- Work with functional and product managers to identify and remove impediments and distractions for team members.
- Collaborate with other Agile Coaches in organizing and facilitating cross-division meetings and events.
- Guide teams in exploring, developing and maintaining team best practices and tools.
- 1 to 3 years experience working as ScrumMaster or Agile Coach
- Thorough understanding of the Agile mindset, methodologies and frameworks
- Excellent skills in uncovering conflicts and resolving them by keeping a positive and constructive attitude
- Comfortable coaching team members individually and as a whole team
- Experience facilitating problem solving, collaboration and teamwork
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with high attention to detail
- Self-motivated, creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Excellent spoken and written English
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- Experience coordinating the work of multiple teams
- Technical background, deep knowledge of software development and ability to understand technical issues
- Experience as organizational change agent
- Interest in Ableton products and music production
- CSM, PSM I, ICP certified
Agile Coach / ScrumMaster
We make Live and Push — unique software and hardware for music creation and performance. With these products, our community of users creates amazing things.
Ableton was founded in 1999 and released the first version of Live in 2001. Our products are used by a community of dedicated musicians, sound designers, and artists from across the world.