Drip is currently hiring for an Artist Evangelist.
Do you spend most of your nights at concerts, and most of your summers at festivals?
Do you count professional musicians, managers, and record label employees among your close friends?
Have you been to SXSW so many times that you don’t need your phone to find your way from venue to venue?
Are you fascinated by the digital music space, but also want to see artists get their fair cut?
Then please, come on in. We’re looking for a full-time Artist Evangelist to join the Drip team in New York. Our mission is to bring creators and fans together through exciting, exclusive interactions and content, and helping creators make a living doing what they were born to do: create!
As our Artist Evangelist, you’ll help identify and bring aboard that special kind of artist who can capitalize on a fun and financially-beneficial relationship with their fans on Drip.
Sound rad? Keep reading:
You’ll be primarily focused on building relationships in the music community, identifying and driving artists to Drip, and evangelizing the product and mission within the greater creative world.
You’d be responsible for:
- Creating the sales materials needed to promote the product
- Building, sourcing, and managing a pipeline of qualified sales leads
- Working to position Drip as a unique, compelling opportunity for artists
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with artists and their teams
- Getting Drip in front of artists and make them excited to get started
- Collaborating with the product team to meet the needs of today’s professional musicians
- Identify key marketing and social opportunities to spread the word
- Create reporting dashboards and progress reports and build out a team of evangelists
- Take “ABC” very seriously!
- Have 3+ years in Sales, Biz Dev, or Community Growth
- Have 2+ years of startup experience or years or in a high-growth Agency environment
- Have a deep understanding of SASS business models, sales funnels, churn, and retention
- Have deep familiarity with the music industry and the artist landscape
- Have experience working in digital media or digital products
- Wildly organized
- Outstanding communication and solid writing skills
- Care deeply about helping artists and driving the future of music and culture
- Insane love for music and culture
Drip is a network of the world's best creators and their biggest fans. A curated flow of ideas, music and art from people who live and breathe their craft.