Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders:Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!The Role:
Ticketmaster’s Artist Services Communications team is seeking college-credit intern candidates for Spring 2015! This position has an emphasis in digital marketing including B2B communication and product marketing strategies with responsibilities in the areas of content marketing and management, direct email, social media, public relations, research, and analytics.
As Communications intern, you can expect to learn about business to business marketing promotions specifically geared towards driving awareness for Artist Services products and successes to elevate our presence in the music and touring industry. Students will gain hands-on work experience in developing content for distribution on various channels including direct email newsletters, social media and product marketing in addition to the importance of marketing analytics to monitor effectiveness. Reports to Director, Communications, with frequent interaction with Client Relations and Project Management team members.
- Gain working knowledge of email service provider( ExactTarget), Google Analytics and multiple social media channels when used for business purposes.
- Collaborate, activate and track social media promotions
- Develop quality assurance and attention to detail skills through review of public facing written and visual content and tracking codes and links
- Visualize and conceptualize marketing materials such as one-sheets, infographics, and video. Collaborate with director and design team to create
- Increase Microsoft PowerPoint skills by assisting in design of product one-sheets and presentations
- Enhance Microsoft Excel skills by regularly updating/maintaining master metric documents and client database
- Understand effective B2B content marketing channels and tactics including e-mail, social, public relations, and partnerships.
- Learn how to analyze and evaluate specific campaign performance through various reporting tools.
- Increase analytical skills by tracking marketing exposure for various programs and campaigns
- Gain knowledge about the interworking of the music industry through research, reading daily trades and participating in department meetings.
- Learn about Ticketmaster’s Artist Services division and how we partner with touring artists to meet their goals.
- Practice effective communication with internal teams
- Develop planning, organizational and time management skills through participation in Artist Services team meetings, activities and special projects
- Must be able to receive academic credit from his/her college or university prior to starting assignment
- Undergraduate students only; must be currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school majoring in business, marketing, communication or related field (able to supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Local applicants only – position is located in San Francisco, CA
- Must be able to commit to a work schedule of 2-3 days per week (Monday-Friday) for a minimum 16 hours per week
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Graphic design and analytics skills a plus
- Able to coordinate multiple work streams for on-time project delivery
- Able to write creative and relevant copy for promotional use
- Demonstrates the ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
- Conducts him/herself in a professional manner at all times
- Passion for music and live events
- General knowledge of the live entertainment, music and/or ticketing industries a plus
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
About Live Nation
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.