An internship with Atlantic Records provides students with the opportunity to obtain real world experience at one of the top music companies in the industry. Our internships provide on-the-job training by allowing interns to shadow industry professionals in a variety of departments. Every intern is assigned a special project that will assist them in increasing their understanding of how each department operates. Atlantic Records values its interns; as such we have developed an Intern Bill of Rights which is presented to both interns and supervisors to ensure a mutually rewarding experience.
All Atlantic Records internships are for academic credit. In addition to providing industry experience, we ensure that our interns get the most out of their internship with our organization. Intern events are conducted every semester providing interns with an opportunity to socialize and network with their fellow interns, interact with executives from the company, and attend a resume writing workshop.
To qualify for an internship with Atlantic Records you must:
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited US college/university and receive academic credit for your internship (A LETTER OF PROOF MUST BE SUBMITTED).
- Make a commitment of at least 15 hours per week (maximum 30 hours per week)
- Be at least 18 years old
- The internship offer is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator (intermediate or advance)
- Knowledge or interested in website design
- Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- 1 year administrative tasks or college study programs or projects
- Salary: Non Paid
- MUST BE ENROLLED IN A COURSE THAT ALLOWS COLLEGE CREDIT
We currently have openings in A&R, Marketing, and Digital Marketing departments of Big Beat:
In A&R, you will be responsible for:
- Listen and provide feedback to demo submissions to the label
- Keep and up to date release calendar
- Research and discover new music
- Brainstorm and coordinate remix packages
In Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Work on artist marketing campaigns (Albums and singles)
- Liaison between all the Atlantic Departments
- Study analytics and trends in the music world in order to improve the project
- Manage artist calendars, one sheets, sales and stream reports
- Work together with college reps to push campaigns around the United States
In Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Updating and help run the official Big Beat website
- Track and record data analytics across artist social and streaming platforms
- Make artist content available via streaming platforms
- Develop digital marketing campaigns around given artist content
If this is something you may be interested in applying for, please send resumes and cover letters
Check back at EDMJobs.com for more music industry job listings like Big Beat Records Internship at Atlantic Records.