Black Sunset is seeking an A&R intern. Applicants should be available to work remotely for up to 16 hours per week.
The right candidate should have a good knowledge of the trance music industry including news, events, artists, major releases, and the community as a whole.
Ideal candidates must have strong research, music composition, and music writing skills. Additionally, candidates must have an ear to differentiate between good and bad quality music. Production skills are an asset but are not required.
- Researching writers, composers, and producers.
- Supplying research to A&R manager.
- Music asset administration duties.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency (Google Docs, Gmail)
- Excellent research skills.
Bonus program in place for A&R interns. More info will be provided upon successful hiring.
About Black Sunset Music Inc.
Born in 2012, Black Sunset thrives on a commitment to provide cutting edge, emotionally driven dance music to the world.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and top 3 trance music artists