· Responsible for fast, clean and efficient service of all menu items to the service team.
· Ensures each order sent out is uniform, controls food production and proper cooking methods.
· Must complete work assigned in a timely manner to insure freshness and quality.
· Prepares foods according to business demands without getting behind.
· Must provide a consistent flow of product and service to our guests.
· Must be familiar with production, ala carte and fast food cooking.
· Responsible for the efficient use of, and economical utilization of all products to facilitate a lower food cost.
· Acts as a role model and presents oneself as a credit to Harrah’s and encourages others to d the same.
· Adheres to all department and company policies and procedures.
· Performs all related duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Must have a varied range of food knowledge and ability to use all kitchen equipment.
· Must know proper cooking temperatures, holding temperatures and sanitation practices to ensure safe food handling and safe food products to our guests.
· Possesses knowledge of all kitchen equipment, break down, set-up and sanitation of all equipment.
· Board of Health Sanitation Certificate in sanitation and food handling preferred.
· Familiar with all cooking techniques and ability to prepare a, “from scratch” menu.
· Must be flexible with schedule to include nights, holidays, and weekends.
· Great personality and a team-player attitude are required.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.