ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform general maintenance, preventative maintenance and repairs of the vessel, machinery and equipment.
· Perform duties for fire, man overboard and abandon ship drills and emergencies.
· Ensure proper operation of all equipment and machinery.
· Troubleshoot, diagnose and recommend solutions for correcting problems with the equipment and machinery.
· Perform and log all fluid transfers in accordance with state and federal regulations.
· Ensure all machinery spaces, storage areas and supply cabinets are clean and orderly.
· Maintain inventories, engine room logs, and preventative maintenance schedules as required.
· Supervise Engineering staff so that work is performed in an efficient and workman like manner.
· Maintain a constant awareness of safety and accident prevention.
· Other duties as assigned by the Chief Engineer.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must hold either a Stationary Engineer License (or equivalent state certification) or a U.S. Coast Guard Assistant Engineer’s License (Unlimited Assistant or Assistant Engineer-Limited with a minimum 3000hp rating.)
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.