Manages labor planning, ensuring the effective development and maintenance of an efficient, unbiased labor forecasting and scheduling process. Develops positive, constructive and supportive relationships with Directors, Operating Department Managers, as well as Planning and Analysis members. Oversees the Centralized Scheduling Department and functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ability to work with confidential data required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree in business-related or equivalent work experience.
· 2-3 years experience in a financial/operational environment.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and databases.
· Strong knowledge of planning and scheduling processes in a casino environment preferred.
· Exceptional analytical aptitude combined with proven outstanding interpersonal skills with all levels of senior management to line staff preferred.
· Must have the ability to persuade management of direction via organized and clear explanations of complex issues and concepts.
· Strong time management, trouble shooting, and multifunctional skills required.
· Strong communication, verbal and written skills required.
· Strong supervisory skills and leadership presence required.
· Ability to be flexible, adaptable and a proven self-starter required.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.