EVS ATTENDANT (FULL-TIME):
To assist in providing a superior gaming experience, unattainable by our competitor, where guests can indulge themselves without apology. To provide a clean, safe gaming environment for our external and internal customers in accordance with Horseshoe EVS standards.
· Cleans offices, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas.
· Sweeps and mops floors.
· Vacuum rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture.
· Dusts furniture and equipment. Polishes metal work.
· Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
· Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays.
· Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
· Replenishes bathroom supplies.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Supports and maintains Horseshoe courtesy guidelines.
· Promotes outstanding guest relations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to work various shifts and hours to include holidays and weekends.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.