As a member of the VIP Hospitality team, your foremost role will be to manage all aspects of the customer’s journey while on property, simultaneously coordinating with account development team members on pre- and post-trip planning. The VIP Host will constantly strive to delight our guests; exceeding their expectations through gracious, enthusiastic, and personalized service. Candidates should have sharply honed interpersonal skills; inspire confidence and exude authenticity with regard to both guest and team interactions.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess inherent customer service skills, a passion for customer care, and a commitment to proactive service and recovery as necessary. Members of the VIP Hospitality team will work to resolve customer issues using a rich set of tools which include real time customer data and alert systems. Members of this team will operate in a highly collaborative way and will deliver on Harrah’s service promise, while be held accountable for all service opportunities that may arise.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Greets guests in the casino and participates in social events and special promotions
• Uses sound judgment and makes decisions in accordance with established comp and expense guidelines
• Fully empowered with comp authority
• Handles difficult guests and situations in a calm, professional and prudent manner
• Maintains close ties with customers to engender loyalty
• Anticipates, responds to and consistently meets or exceeds the needs of guests including, but not limited to, transportation and accommodation arrangements
• Seamless coordination with Account Development team, New Business Team and employees throughout property (e.g. Credit, Gaming, Hotel, Food & Beverage, Transportation) to create successful delivery of pre-trip itinerary
• Proactively identifies and resolves service failures; taking immediate action to resolve service gaps and cement player loyalty and intent to return by using comp authority or making exceptions
• Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and policies, and conducts themselves with highest levels of integrity and honesty
• Identifies ways to increase efficiencies and to improve products or services
• Clearly communicates programs/services to necessary people, seeks their support and keeps them informed of changes that may impact the business
• Keeps track of existing products/services and/or progress on new initiatives
• Must be knowledgeable of all happenings on property and in market
• Finds new customers based on criteria established by property leadership
• Stays up to date with the latest developments in both the local market and industry
• Complies with and upholds company expectations including Code of Commitment, policies, procedures, industry regulations, department goals and business strategy
• Gives consistent, polite, timely, and accurate information and service to all guests; taking the initiative to find the answer when unsure
• Three to five years experience casino/hotel, customer service, host or other account management experience (Luxury service experience preferred).
• Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize customer service experience and program profitability.
• Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be proficient with customer Point-of-Service systems.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skills required.
• Must have a systematic and process oriented mindset to ensure seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
• Strong attention to detail with both trip logistics and customers.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Must present well-groomed professional appearance.
• Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues. Multilingual preferred.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos in the United States and internationally, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's and Horseshoe brand names. We provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, with the goal of becoming the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
Our people concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, employees, business partners and communities by making us the most service-oriented, geographically diversified company in gaming.