The agency’s Foundation serves two main functions:
To galvanize our employees to make a difference. The Foundation provides opportunities for employees – whether agents or assistants – to get involved, and it serves as a resource if they look to find their own causes and volunteer activities. The focus is primarily on serving our communities through education and the arts.To help clients do the same. The Foundation assists our clients across the entertainment, sports and corporate landscapes with their philanthropic initiatives, whether starting their own programs or partnering with an existing organization or cause.
The ideal candidate should be motivated, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is performing administrative tasks. The individual should be flexible, highly organized, and have the ability to multi-task. Most importantly, any candidate should have an interest in community service and philanthropy.
Administrative duties include but are not limited to:
– Coordinating meetings and schedules
– Producing letters, donor communications, graphics, and general copywriting
– Managing corporate events (externally and internally)
– Booking travel
– Preparing expense reports
– Strong follow-up and project management skills
– Excellent phone etiquette and grammatical skills
– BA/BS from an accredited University or College
– Strong organizational and communication skills
– Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to meet deadlines and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
– Experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet and MS Outlook
– Ability to manage multiple priorities and details
– Ability to work in a fast paced / team oriented department
– Reliability, resourcefulness, discretion and good judgment
About Creative Artists Agency
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world’s leading full-service entertainment and sports agency with offices around the globe. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.