We are looking for a real talent ready to jump in the TIDAL adventure. The Director of Digital Marketing International will be responsible for building a “marketing machine” for the international markets, which include more than 40 countries. The role is based in Oslo, Norway, where all operations for International are run.
We offer a role where you can drive the whole marketing process, from brand awareness analyses to implementing the digital campaigns on web and mobile.
You will be assisted by a performant team with expertise in Social Media, Web and analytics. You will report to the Chief Subscription Officer.
This is a great opportunity to grow in a company that grows, and a chance to run the marketing for one of the most prominent companies in the most exciting business today. We offer competitive compensation for the right talent.
- Responsible for Digital Marketing in more than 45 countries (all main consumers markets except the US)
- Measure and monitor brand awareness of TIDAL
- Build the Digital Marketing strategy to communicate effectively to TIDAL prospect audience in each market
- Coordinate with our head of social media, our web team, our creative team and our media agency to make sure to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Make the best out of our music events and exclusive content in order to recruit new users
- Bring plenty of creativity to recruit TIDAL users
- Analyze and optimize campaigns
Required skills and experience
- We are looking for a real talent, able to build a “Marketing machine” from scratch
- Proven track record of success in building a marketing strategy and executing it
- Solid project management skills. Ideally minimum of 2 years in a Top Tier Management Consulting firm
- Experience in a digital media agency is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- “Can do” attitude
- Analytic brain, strong problem solving skills
- Committed and hard-working
- Good leadership skills
How to apply
Send your resume and date of availability to email@example.com.
TIDAL is a global, experiential, entertainment platform built for fans, directly from artists around the world. TIDAL members enjoy exclusively curated content that directly connect artists with their fans in multiple ways. The service offers high-fidelity, CD sound quality music, high resolution video, an opportunity to discover new artists via TIDAL Discovery, and unique experiences via TIDAL X. TIDAL is available in more than 46 countries, with a more than 36 million song catalog and nearly 86,000 high quality videos.