EDM World Magazine is actively looking for multiple social media/marketing interns to join our quickly growing company for fall 2018 or sooner. You will get the opportunity to work for the #1 EDM Magazine app in the world. This internship will provide you with real-world marketing experience. If you are serious about social media, have time to commit to the position, and are passionate about electronic dance music then please continue reading.
You must meet the criteria below:
– Have some prior experience doing social media marketing for another company, website, blog, magazine, or publication OR can demonstrate you have what it takes to be successful at it
– Ability to quickly adapt, implement, and work on a variety of writing tasks at the same time
– Others believe and constantly remark how you are smart, driven, trustworthy, down to earth, resourceful, and a consistently high performer
– Desire to challenge and change industry norms with creative and innovative ideas
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills: This is SUPER important as we are a digital only company and all communication is done online
– Dependable, very comfortable in a writing leadership role, enjoys learning more about the electronic dance music industry and wants to be more involved in the industry
– Proficient in taking on problems, figuring out solutions, and implementing them seamlessly
– Loves the idea of working at home, flexibility to work on your own time, and enjoys attending meetings online
– Eager to surround yourself with other talented and motivated leaders in the industry
– Has remarkable attention to detail
– Is capable of completing tasks from a personal working laptop and has a reliable internet connection as this is a work from home internship (we do not have an office)
– Can truly commit to working 2 hours a day (14 hours per week)
– Is a go getter and completes tasks before they are due to always keep us hitting our goals
– Can follow directions, templates, systems, policies, and procedures already in place
–Is obsessed with 1 or more social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest
–Loves being connected to the EDM community and is active daily.
–This is a non-paid internship, credits offered for school if needed!
-> Please apply today if you fit this description as we are eagerly looking for you to join us!
About EDM World Magazine
FREE download & FREE issue inside the app. Please check it out.
EDM World Magazine is the heart of electronic dance music for the EDM community. Inside, discover in-depth interviews with music producers, DJs, and insider industry professionals. Uncover a first-hand glimpse of the best tools, gear, software, apps, and rave fashion. Get an inside look into the world’s most raved about festivals, clubs, and events. Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in EDM culture along with additional exclusive content only found inside our cutting-edge app.
- Our MISSION is to provide you with an interactive magazine experience so you can finally feel like you have something to turn to when you need to escape your stressful day.
- Through our behind the scenes premier articles, our PURPOSE is to educate, entertain, and inspire you so we can connect and strengthen the electronic dance music industry.
- We BELIEVE in music’s ability to heal and unite people from all around the world.
- We are the #1 RANKED and MOST REVIEWED EDM Magazine in the App Store! Join over 15K people who have already downloaded the app. Our app is optimized specifically for iOS.
Inside the app, discover topics such as:
-> GAIN INDUSTRY INSIGHTS - Our in-depth interviews with successful music producers, DJs, and insider industry professionals discuss their journey to stardom.
-> TIPS & TRICKS - The best tools, apps, gear, and software to get you closer to spinning on the main stage.
-> BEHIND THE SCENES - Get to know more about your favorite artists and up and coming music producers.
-> EVENT REVIEWS - Get a first glance at the most sought after events and see the latest fashion trends.